Header Ads

See Beautiful Pictures Of Oge Okoye’s Mother As She Celebrates Her Birthday

Ace nollywood actress, Oge Okoye celebrates her mother today as she adds ayear to her age. The actress took to her Instagram account to wish her mom a happy birthday. See what she wrote and the pictures below:

“Happy Birthday Mummy/Ugegbe Oyibo m/My BestFriend/My Only Super Mum that can do everything you do and still look amazing everyday!! OyoyoOmalicha Nne M….If You were not my mom already , then I would be absolutely jealous of whoever was your daughter…Happy Birthday again to a mom who just keeps getting younger at heart..I Wish U Good health/Long Life/Wealth/PeaceOfDeLord IJN. Amen#ILOVEYOUMUM”

We wish her happy birthday

The post See Beautiful Pictures Of Oge Okoye’s Mother As She Celebrates Her Birthday appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.