Header Ads

LOL!!! After 6 Negative Text Results, 19 Year Old Girl Claims She Is Pregnant With Baby Jesus

girl

A 19 year girl with rounded tummy is claiming to be pregnant with baby Jesus despite six pregnancy tests all proving negative Her mother and sister are insisting that they think she is both a ‘delusional’ and a ‘compulsive liar’ for bringing up the pregnancy drama.

Haley, having appeared on popular talk show with Dr.Phil on Wednesday, hoping to seek support maintained that she is pregnant with baby Jesus, whom she says punched and kicked the bottom of her stomach while she was sleeping some nights ago.

‘I know my pregnancy is real. I’ve gained at least 22 pounds,’ she said. ‘I was sleeping one night and my baby punched the bottom of my stomach and kicked me, and I can feel his head right here, right below my belly button.

My family, my friends, my pastors at church, they don’t believe that I’m pregnant,’ she continued.

‘I know its Jesus. I don’t care if my family disowns me. It really comes down to if you’re a true believer in Jesus or not … I don’t care what the home pregnancy test or a doctor says when I give birth to my baby; no one is going to deny him because he’s my savior.’

Although, the teen was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia on the previous show with Dr. Phil, Haley will had an ultrasound in the second part of the special episode with Dr.Phil Thursday, where her alleged pregnancy was aid to be non-existent for the last time.

The post LOL!!! After 6 Negative Text Results, 19 Year Old Girl Claims She Is Pregnant With Baby Jesus appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.