Header Ads

Checkout 8 Nigerian Female Celebrities Still Waiting For ‘Mr Right’

nl_9489595

Being a celebrity has its perks and so are the downsides. Because these people live their lives in the open, it appears they can’t have a private life. For those who are of marriageable age, the suitors seem not to be forthcoming. Why?

The reasons are endless. Though many of these celebrities may want to have us believe they don’t care one way or another but we all see the ember of the fire burning beneath their souls. But for those who have got tired of being too strong, for too long, they are no longer afraid or ashamed to cry out.

Here, are some of our entertainment personalities who have aired their desperation to marry or remarry after experiencing divorce.

1. Toke Makinwa

toke

Since her marriage crashed last year, popular OAP, Toke Makinwa, has not only openly admitted that she is in need of a new husband, but her post on Twitter recently revealed that she is in desperate search for a spouse.

Toke in an online post about her newly-married best friend, Kunbi Oyelese-Tomori who is currently enjoying her honeymoon in Paris, prayed that Baba God should pick up her call for a hubby with a smiley that showed that she is searching. Her post reads, “Baba God pick up the call; where is bae.”

2. Naz Jesse Bako

naz-3

Beautiful Nollywood actress, Nazareth Jesse Bako, fondly called Naz by friends and fans got an unconventional birthday gift on her last birthday when her Pastor dad who had not attended her birthday celebration in 20 years gave her a marching order to settle down this year.

The Fulani actress had planned to go on a bender, painting the town red with friends when her family led by her pastor dad showed up. ‘’I was so happy; I didn’t suspect the man had come with a mission.

While he was praying for my success, health, and happiness, he suddenly veered into asking God to provide me with a husband this year. In fact the tone of the prayer changed completely and he started imploring me to settle down this year with a husband of my own.”

3. Waje

waje-3

“It’s not anybody’s business that I am not married. My fans know that I’m happy. Whether I am married or not; I am a happy woman. Of course, na God dey give person man. The day God will give me a man, I’ll let you people know and will invite you to my wedding. If the man comes my way and he’s the right person, why not, I will marry him.

For now, Jehovah, the King of kings, is the man in my life. I am married to Jesus,” she once proclaimed.

4. Rita Dominic

rita-dominic

Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic in a recent live chat with fans on Facebook talked about her love for kids and finding true love. When asked by a fan if she has kids, Rita said, “No, I don’t but I would love to have. I love children so much, I’m working on it hopefully.”
5. Amaka Okere

img-20150301-wa003-650x400

Nollywood actress and businesswoman, Amaka Okere, recently celebrated her 40th birthday with her loved ones who turned up for the special occasion. But in an interview with Encomium, the celebrant was not happy because she did not mark the day in her husband’s house.

She said, “The only thing I feel is lacking is the fact that I am not in a man’s house. I don’t have any regret. The only thing I am not happy about is the fact that I celebrated my 40th birthday alone, instead of doing it with my family.” The mother of three further revealed that she plans to get married later in the year, but said she is not yet in a relationship.

6. Iyabo Ojo

iyabo-ojo-1

Nollywood actress and single mother of two kids, Iyabo Ojo, has expressed that her heart is open to any man that comes knocking for marriage. According to her, “If my better half comes knocking on my door, I will open my heart for him. I am in a relationship with a very wonderful man who loves me and my kids so much.

In, I return, love him so much but we don’t have any plan for marriage yet. Honestly, I am very happy with him in my life. My ideal partner is a God-fearing man, honest, handsome, very understanding, caring and giving. My man is an embodiment of all these but we are not planning marriage.”

“In all this, I won’t still take nonsense from anyone. I don’t disrespect anyone and I never look down on anyone, so I won’t allow anyone to disrespect me,” she noted.

7. Beverly Osu

beverly-osu

Beverly once revealed to her fellow Big Brother Africa Housemates that she plans on getting hitched next year, saying, “I am ripe for marriage. But you are too young,” Cleo tried to advise the 21-year-old. But that piece of advice seemed to go in one ear and out the other for Beverly.

“I am tired of having boyfriend,” she responded. The sexy model is not currently engaged, but it should be recalled that she was in a relationship with South African Housemate, Angelo. When asked by her fellow Housemates then what she would do if the South African did not tie the knots with her, she replied.

“There are lots of other fish in the sea.” Hmmm…this lady is on a mission. Oya everybody hide your husbands, boyfriends and brothers o…even your fathers self, because she seems desperate.

8. Empress-Njamah

empress-njamah-650x400

When people ask her how she feels as a single woman, she says, “I feel like a woman who is not yet married. I am a realist. I am not the kind of woman who thinks that things just come to you. It will come at some point. It is not easy for people like us in the limelight, unlike others. What kills us sometimes is wanting to be perfect.

A lot of people who fancy you probably don’t fancy being in the news.”

The post Checkout 8 Nigerian Female Celebrities Still Waiting For ‘Mr Right’ appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.