Header Ads

Heineken LFDW2016 Day 1 – T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan showcased his collection on Day 1 of the Heineken Lagos Fashion and Design Week, a collection mixed with both everyday stylish outfits and smart evening suits.

The collection was playful and cool as well as smart and classy. It featured stylish jackets, comic t-shirts, over sleeved shirts and well structured suits with a lot of color.

Check out the photos from T.I Nathan’s set below

 

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

T.I Nathan

 

Photo Credit – Anazia Richy E

The post Heineken LFDW2016 Day 1 – T.I Nathan appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.