Header Ads

Hidden Revelation!! 2face Tells M.I Secrets Of His Greatness

2Face-MI

2Face Idibia has revealed the secret of his greatness to rapper, Jude Abaga, also known as M.I as the two are gearing up for ‘buckwyldnbreathless’ event on Saturday September 3, 2016, in Lagos.

M.I on his instagram page that he asked him what was the secret of his greatness and he simply replied; stay humble and stay hungry. “What’s the secret?’ I asked.. ‘Stay humble stay hungry” he said.

M.I who has also describe 2baba as the greatest of all musicians of this generation also posted this morning that; “These moments are unbelievable to me.. To spend minutes in the presence of the greatest of his generation.. He humbles and inspires you all at once.”

The post Hidden Revelation!! 2face Tells M.I Secrets Of His Greatness appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.